WELCOME TO MY BLOG PEOPLE

Miyerkules, Marso 16, 2011

"KNOWING ABOUT MAE-ANN ESTRELLA"

        I'm Mae-ann Balcena Estrella, 17 years of age,daughter of  Mr. and Mrs. Antonio and Rosemarie Estrella,residence of Tacas, Pontevedra, Capiz. I graduated my primary level in Pontevedra  Elementary School and i graduated my secondary level in Pontevedra National High School and now i am studying my tertiary level in Hercor College taking a course of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
  "MY FAVORITES"
      My favorite foods are spaghetti, tapsilog, chicken adobo and in desert ice cream, halo-halo and mocha cake. My favorite animals is bird. Wanna know why?? because they can fly independently and they dont have any limitation in life.
  "MY LIKE AND DISLIKE"  
      I love listening music,exploring beautiful places, watching DVD and most of all i love teasing people who are easy to get mad."hehehehe...." I hate those person who are feeling cool, over acting, sensitive,kill joy and nonsense. "hehehe..."
  "MY MOTTO IN LIFE"
     Never get tired of reaching your dreams.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento